Sep 13, 2009

Why I'm Going to Hell

For the past few weeks, I've been reading my favorite blogger's website from the beginning. So far, I've worked my way from 2001 to 2005. One of my favorite things from her site was the Thinking, How to Annoy Me, How to Charm Me section. I wish she would bring them back.

The real point of my post is that while in church, I was...ehm...not necessarily paying complete attention to what was happening. I was finishing reading a post from Dooce's website. This post is completely hilarious on it's own, but when you're not supposed to make any noise -- especially laughing noises -- it is just SO MUCH funnier. Keith wanted to know why I had my head down and was making funny noises and shaking. I, being the good wife that I am, passed him my iPhone so he could read it as well.

I've learned that the only thing harder than trying not to laugh when you're not supposed to is trying not to laugh when you're not supposed to AND have your husband beside you doing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment