Jun 24, 2009

5-Year Old Girls Playing Soccer

Look at me, look at me, I’m waving. Whoa, I’m falling backwards over the ball that just hit my feet while I was waving. Run, run, run, and score! Oops, wrong net. Run, run, run, and score! Yeah, correct net this time.

Watching Caitlin play soccer is so much fun. She is so full of energy and enthusiasm. I think she truly enjoys the game. Then again, her motivation could be stemmed from the super cool set of folding chairs her coach brings for the team to sit on and the promise of a popsicle at the end of the game. The popsicle would totally get me too.

Each week before the game, the coach does the following cheer with them:

Give me an “I”,

Give me an “M”,

Give me a “P”,

Give me an “A”,

Give me a “C”,

Give me a “T”,

What do we have?

This week the girls actually screamed “IMPACT” instead of shrugging their shoulders and looking like a deer caught in headlights. Go Impact, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment