Jun 25, 2009

Parenting can be Similar to Being Pecked to Death by Ducks

I know the title of this blog doesn`t exactly bode well for our family since it’s only the third day of nine long (seriously long) weeks of summer. Who needs water boarding? You just need a three-year old, a five-year old, and a six-year old simultaneously interviewing a detainee.

Patience has been eluding me. I must search in earnest for patience; however, I truly believe there is really only so much whining a person can bear before they go coco loco.

I will think about the vibrant colors coming from our garden and count to ten, no twenty...ahem...maybe one hundred in search of patience.

Yeah right, who has time for that? I can SO relate to Bill Cosby when he talks about brain damage. Check it out for yourself and see if you concur.

1 comment:

  1. After reading the most recent three or four postings, Ken and I have decided you are a pro blogger - we're in tears - you're so meant to have a blog! THANK YOU for the laughs :) We miss you guys A LOT!

    ReplyDelete