Jun 21, 2009

Wedding Tears

I have this weird urge to cry at weddings. I’m not sure if it’s wearing high heels, sucking in my stomach for hours, or just the feeling of love, but I almost always cry at weddings. There is some trigger that makes me highly emotional (yes, more so than usual). Maybe it’s just the love in the air that’s making my eyes water, kind of like pollen.

Not only did I make it through the entire wedding without falling, I actually felt a bit stylish. Only problem, after playing soccer on Friday night, walking 10km on Saturday morning, and dancing until 12am on Saturday night, I can no longer move any part of my body without screaming out in pain. Ehm...this predicament hasn’t exactly helped me plan the most wonderful father’s day for Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment