Jun 20, 2009

Virgin Blogger

I’ve been following a friend’s blog, which I find so interesting. She moved to Ontario last summer and it has been a great way to stay in touch and watch her baby grow.

That being said, I've been just a tad addicted to these sites lately and absolutely love the fact that there is somewhere to chronicle the fun, cute, and sometimes annoying things that happen in every day mom-life. Since I have been horrible at chronicling anything for my children since I've had my third child, I thought this would be fun!

Now I'm off to a wedding. It has been a long time since Keith and I have been out without the children so we are really looking forward to it. I actually had my hair done and Aruna lent me her really high Jessica Simpson shoes so it should be a fun evening without kids....as long as I don't break an ankle or make a scene falling down somewhere (cross your fingers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment